Craps Table Hire
- The player rolling the dice is referred to as the shooter.
- Each player places a bet on the numbers that may or may not come up. This must be done before the dice is rolled.
- Prior to the dice first being rolled, players make pass line bets.
- The shooter’s first roll of the dice is referred to as the come out roll.
- If the come out roll is 7 or 11, then these bets are instant winners.
- If the come out roll is 2, 3 or 12, then these bets are instant losers.
- The remaining numbers (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10) are referred to as the point.
- If the shooter rolls the point, then they must continue rolling until the point or the number 7 come up again.
- If the point comes up before the 7, then all pass line bets win.
- If the 7 comes up before the point, then all pass line bets lose.
We can provide many different type of Casino Games to Hire such as Roulette, Poker and Blackjack.
Please contact us for a free quote and we’ll help you plan a Casino Party Night to remember!